So, this week was a bit of a mess. We managed to fix some of the issues with the controls on tablet and added a few little tweaks to make the launch button more noticeable. We also integrated Charles' balancing changes into the game, which most of the testers loved. We also ended up wasting a lot of time, whether through miscommunicated meeting times or misprioritized tasks. I'm quite disappointed, and I feel like we're not far enough along. Maybe that's on me - I haven't had quite the motivation this semester that I had last semester, so I could definitely be doing more. At the same time, I shouldn't be the lynchpin for art or design tasks, particularly on the UI design side. I might not have the strength to fulfill that role for a team of 10.
The team is drifting in confusion.